CCA wire widely used in Cable TV signal and large volume communications net work signal transmission, control signal cable, welding cable and so on...
1. Given the same weight and diameter, Our Wire measures 2.6-3.2 times longer than copper wire, which means 1 Ton pure copper wire should offer
2.6-3.2 Ton CCA Wire, so reduce the raw material cost much for production factory.
2. According to pure copper wire, the impossibility to separate copper from CCA wire, so it keeps thieves away.
3. CCA wire is more malleable than copper wire, unlike aluminum that would generate the insulation oxide, easier processing and good conductive properties.
4. CCA wire is light weight, easy to transport and installation and construction, to reduce labor costs.
5. CCA wire has significant social benefits, it can save a lot of copper raw resources.
Diameter Specification : 0.08mm-8.00mm
Our state-of-the-art cladding and welding crafts guarantee the high density and conductivity of 99.97% purity copper cladding, while our metallurgical bonding is evenly distributed around the aluminum core along the wire for excellent conductivity, mechanical properties according with US ASTM B56693
Standard. CCA wire is sorted into Hard-Drawn (H) and Annealed (A). According to the process can be divided into Cladding CCA and Plating CCA.
Standard: SJ/T 11223-2000; ASTM B 566-93;
High Frequency Signal Transmission:
1. Choice conductor material for cable TV coaxial cable;
2. 5082 Radio frequency (RF) cable;
3. Flexible RF coaxial cable inner conductor material;
4. Computer cable and other data cable inner conductor material;
5. Superfine coaxial cable inner conductor material;
Special Magnet Wire :
1. Choice conductor material for Computer;
2. Mobile communications wire;
3. Coil or column used in Aeronautics and Astronautics or Military Devices;
|Technical Characteristics||CCA wire|
|Clad type||Plated type|
|Copper Content(% by Weight)||25=31||25-31||32-40||32-40||6-15|
|(Mpa) Tensile Strength||≥152||110-172||≥152||110-172||90-120|
|(Ω.㎜²/m) DC resistivity||0.02743||0.02743||0.02679||0.02676||0.02743|